Date: Tuesday, 4 Sept 2018
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
The Principal Grand Central Hotel, Gordon Street, Glasgow
Whether you’re just starting out with eLearning and want to know where to begin, or you’re already creating eLearning and want to improve, this workshop is for you. Sharing our experience we’ll take you through a tried-and-tested 5-step process that has helped many organisations to develop their eLearning content. We'll also help you create an action plan you can use straight away to improve the success of your projects.
The workshop will cover:
- Scoping your project - Important questions you need to ask at this stage
- Design and build - Key considerations for the storyboard
- Quality Assurance - How to check your course delivers against the requirements
- Implementation & Roll Out – The best way to embed your eLearning course in your organisation
- Evaluation – Ensure your eLearning has been effective in delivering the required impact
Previous feedback: 'eCom's workshop really helped me understand how I could improve my organisation's eLearning'