Insightful information, supporting the way you work
Quickly build a competent team
Increase your organisation’s productivity
Create a supportive environment where people can do their best work
Monitor training via mobile devices (even without internet connection)
Reach your workforce wherever they are
- Real-time information - Access up-to-the-minute reports on the status of training
- Integration – API enables easy integration with in-house systems
- Support available – Workshop to support digitization of Onboarding or Induction programmes and tasks
- Engagement model – eNetEnterprise® Proof of Value option so you can try Onboard without obligation
- Supports staff – Advantages of Onboard are immediately obvious to your workforce
- Simple, highly-effective user interface – Your team will immediately see the benefits and enjoy using Onboard.
eNetEnterprise Proof of Value
Easily see how Onboard is a great fit for you. To help you get started we'll provide:
- A strategic workshop to understand and set the objectives to ensure reporting and success
- Free access to the system with a pilot set of data for an agreed period of time
- Support for setup and delivery to pilot group
- Analysis of value achieved
For more information on Onboard, please call us on 01383 630032 or email email@example.com
See how Onboard is used in...
In the transport sector, rising customer expectations have driven the industry, which has been stable for many years, to look at new digital technologies. However, whilst the industry is implementing these new digital technologies at pace, the workforce is relatively unprepared.
That’s where eNetEnterprise comes in, helping organisations in the transport sector to stay focussed on how efficiently people and goods are moved.
eNetEnterprise helps you:
- Increasing productivity
- Upskilling staff to use new technology
In Manufacturing, AI is improving efficiency and helping identify new business opportunities. So having the right people, who are well trained for the new roles they will be expected to perform, is essential to remain competitive. Attracting those people with incentives such as excellent training, rewards and security is key.
Having systems in place that identify gaps in competence is key to putting the right training in place, along with keeping good records to demonstrating compliance. And when done well, this will also help reduce the need for as much supervision.
eNetEnterprise helps manufacturing organisations to have the well-trained, compliant workforce they need to reach their goals.
eNetEnterprise helps you:
- Reduce need for Supervision
- Ensure personnel are adequately trained
- Identify weaknesses and gaps in competence