Operations Geoscience International Competency Assessment
eAssessment: A fully digital online self-assessment tool
This online self-assessment tool enables operational geoscientists, across the oil and gas sector, to objectively assess their current skill levels which they need to be successful in their role.
OGICA is a collective of experienced energy industry professionals who have created a comprehensive online self-assessment tool to benchmark the skills and skills gaps of individuals within the international operational geoscience community.
OGICA wanted to create an end-to-end self-assessment system, to enable operational geoscientists to identity their strengths and any gaps in their current skill set. Given the international nature of the oil and gas sector and the 24 hour nature of their work, OGICA needed a digital solution that candidates could access at any time, from any location.
- Anywhere, anytime self-assessment around the world
- Accessible, responsive and user-friendly eAssessment process
- Assessments can be booked and taken online, in eCom’s secure environment
- Digital badges enable candidates to easily demonstrate their skills – and these can be verified online
- Facilitates straight-forward comparison between candidates, irrespective of location
The system truly offers anywhere, anytime self-assessment for operational geoscientists around the world.
Are you a company operating in the Oil and Gas Industry?
Call us today on 01383 630 032 to discover how our eLearning solutions can help you demonstrate competency and compliance.