Flexible digital learning: A catalyst for clarity
A great example of how our flexible learning management system (LMS), eNetLearn, enables Morton Fraser to upskill their team via digital learning, to help them deliver on the firm’s ethos of clarity.
Morton Fraser is a growing Scottish independent law firm delivering advice to businesses, public sector organisations, individuals and families. Central to their role as a trusted adviser, is one word. Clarity. It directs the way Morton Fraser communicate and informs the way they advise clients.
To help ensure every member of the team delivers on the firm’s ethos of clarity, Morton Fraser were looking to complement existing face-to-face training provision with digital delivery.
Their vision was to enable Partners and staff to upskill in the key areas relevant to their role, at any time, from any location, so that training could be fitted around client work and other commitments.
Using eCom Scotland’s cloud-based learning management system (LMS), eNetLearn, Morton Fraser have been able to:
- Give their entire team access to a library of digital learning (eLearning) content
- Offer Partners and employees the opportunity to upskill at their convenience
- Provide learners with access to training on their choice of device
- Deliver training in a very cost-effective way for the firm
- Build an accurate record of staff development
- Demonstrate compliance (depending on the course)
When we chose eCom as our new digital learning partner, it was instantly clear they really understood what we wanted to achieve. Their innovative digital learning solution will be a key L&D resource for us as we support all our team in embracing the firm’s ethos of clarity.
Are you looking for a flexible Learning Management System (LMS) to support your team? We'd love to work with you!
Contact Us Online or by telephone on 01383 630032