Training Management System
eNetTMS is a training management system for companies and professional membership and training organisations with educational programmes. It offers a customisable solution for managing training, membership, financial, qualifications and events.
If your organisations struggles with an off-the-shelf membership system, wants to streamline training and registration processes, get real-time insight on users, or needs a solution which supports examinations, CPD and training, then eNetTMS can help.
Training & Events
- Manage a wide range of events
- Create your own event micro-site, to publish event information, register delegates and sell tickets
- Admins can allocate venues and set delegate limits to manage availability
- e-Tickets are created with a unique QR Code for scanning at the event
- Single source of membership data, updated in real-time and accessible via mobile and desktop
- Supports the complete registration and renewal process for individuals and groups
- Integrates with your email system so you can send timely communications
- Members can manage their own profile to keep information up-to-date
- Members, candidates and centres can make renewals, purchases and submit bulk orders
- Users can access a history of their records, invoices and receipts
- Admins can view all transactions, manage sales activity and stock levels
- Automatic updating of income to your accounting system via an available integration
- Manage members exam records, results and certification
- Members can keep track of their CPD in their personal history
- Booking management for automatic exam scheduling
- Members can see availability by location, self-register and payment online
- Assessment centres get visibility of exam bookings and can record attendance
- Admins can monitor scheduling and adjust availability at any centre, and distribute results
- Integrate with eCom’s eNetAssess, eNetLearn and eNetEnterprise to enhance your L&D offering
- Single view of all activity including courses, training records, results, certification and events attended
- Create event micro-sites, register delegates, sell tickets, record attendance
- Real-time data for more timely communications to members
- All the information you need in one place
The International Well Control Forum (IWCF) have integrated eNetCRM with their online assessment platform to enable event management, automatic billing, membership management and communications.
The eCom team has supported us through all stages of the project lifecycle, whilst offering expert advice to ensure our system is innovative and scalable to meet the current and future demands of our customers.
Get in Touch - Call us on 01383 630032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
eNetTMS is available to public sector organisations on G-Cloud 9 >
Read More: Using Learning to Strengthen Member Relationships