Flexible Online Assessment
eNetAssess™ is a flexible online assessment system for creating and managing bespoke tests in a secure environment. It provides a rich experience for formative or summative testing, whether you are conducting high stakes exams, training needs analyses, 360 evaluations, or information gathering.
eNetAssess offers a complete eAssessment solution from test creation, question authoring, centre management, scheduling, authentication, invigilation and verification through to reporting and analysis.
The adaptive functionality of eNetAssess allows the creation of complex question flow, marking rubrics and algorithms, meeting the examination needs of professional institutes and chartered organisations.
eNetAssess360 is a cloud-based assessment tool for creating and delivering 360 Feedback surveys and Training Needs Analysis. It is easy to use, allowing you to develop randomised, categorised and benchmarked surveys without any technical knowledge.
- Wide number of roles supported including admin, author, invigilator, assessor, verifier and candidate
- Mobile enabled delivery for mock and infield (observational) assessments
- Automatic marking, eMarking and eVerification
- Extensive range of question types: MCQ, MRQ, essay, case study, rubric and bespoke
- Secure USB option for assessment in locations with poor connectivity
- Comprehensive suite of reports for learner, examiner and test centre
- Question randomisation per candidate and per assessment
- Assignment options for evidence gathering portfolio
- Customisation to company branding and styling
- Secure delivery via eNetSecure kiosk mode, robust internet monitoring and auto reconnection
- Certification via link to printing service or eNetBadges
- Full support from eCom Scotland Helpdesk
The Chartered Banker Institute has worked with eCom for over 10 years on the delivery of their professional qualifications, resulting in a significant reduction in management time and costs.
NetRegs use eNetAssess to deliver a self-assessment for SMEs to check their environmental compliance. The tool uses adaptive assessment to help businesses pinpoint the areas where they need to improve.
eCom’s understanding of what we wanted to achieve was key to successfully taking the learning and self-assessment online.
Get in Touch
eCom helps organisations achieve a wide variety of assessment objectives from skills assessment in corporate academies, to apprenticeship end-point assessment and professional examinations.
Call us on 01383 630032 or email email@example.com
eNetAssess is available to public sector organisations on G-Cloud 9 >